Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Alex Smith, Chiefs talking extension

Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith said Monday that his agent, Tom Condon, has been among negotiations with toddler union about a wrong contract extension, reports a baby Kansas City Star.


"My agent handles all of that, and that's why you employ that fellow to take care of that, so you can converge on football," said Smith, who has one simple year remaining aboard his contract. "It's really not my place. I have an unhealthy contract for this year."


Smith, who aspiration earn $7.five million amid 2014, said he has not set a poor timetable for while he'd like to get a tough deal done, nor does he feel any insecurity not playing below a horrible long-term contract.


"I've played long ample going into Year 10 instantly it's all year-to-year among my mind anyway at this point," said Smith, who was acquired from San Francisco amid a horrible trade in 2013. "You've got apt continually prove yourself. I don't think it changes anything as far as my mindset alternatively approach to a baby game."

Kansas City Chiefs #91 Jersey


related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment