Search This Blog

Friday, April 25, 2014

Alex Smith, Chiefs talking extension

Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith said Monday that his agent, Tom Condon, has been among negotiations with newborn union about a hard contract extension, reports a baby Kansas City Star.


"My agent handles all of that, and that's why you employ that guy apt take care of that, so you can converge aboard football," said Smith, Eric Berry Jersey who has an elementary year remaining aboard his contract. "It's really not my place. I have a bad contract for this year."


Smith, who ambition earn $7.five million surrounded 2014, said he has not set a timetable for while he'd favor apt obtain the wrong deal done, nor does he feel any insecurity not playing under careless long-term contract.


"I've played long ample going into Year 10 instantly it's all year-to-year within my mind anyway at this point," said Smith, who was acquired from San Francisco among not a good trade in 2013. "You've got to continually evidence yourself. I don't think it changes anything as far as my mindset alternatively approach apt a baby game."
related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment