Search This Blog

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Quick thoughts on DeSean Jackson

DeSean Jackson namely now available apt any of infant NFL teams after he was released Friday forward a baby Philadelphia Eagles. The Kansas City Chiefs have a rudimentary need for an essence roomy recipient and they are coached according Andy Reid, who drafted Jackson when he coached newborn Eagles.


From those angles, Jackson coming apt toddler Chiefs makes abundance of sense. But it's rarely that easy and it certainly isn't among Jackson's case.


First, there's this: Jackson's reported gang connections. I would think this namely enough apt give pause to any team's pursuit of Jackson.


Then there's an infant money situation. The Chiefs are down to about $4.5 million of salary cap room Only five teams have a basic smaller amount. Their cap situation looks like it will be fixed again amid 2015. They are in no position to take aboard an big annual salary or win any bidding wars, and that's what it might take to land Jackson.


For what it's worth, here's what Reid had apt say Tuesday about Jackson at a baby NFL meetings within Orlando, Fla.ahead he was released along an infant Eagles.


"I have nothing yet agreeable things to say about a baby children Reid said. "I did draft him. I had one simple great relationship with him,while his father passed away, that was a nasty thing for him apt bring an end to at a young age. They were best friends. I've competent life things with him, so I would acquaint you he was great for me meantime I was there."


Asked whether he was surprised that infant Eagles would be trying apt trade Jackson, Reid said,Chiefs Tamba Hali Jersey, "I don't know what's real and what's never real. I haven't looked into it either way. I've stayed away. I don't really care about that, so I don't know what's real and what's never real. I'm happy that he had a great year. I'm happy that Chip [Kelly] had a basic great year with him and that's where it stops for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment